2013年2月5日星期二

Her anti-aging beauty line must be working a treat! Vanessa Williams is flawless at 49 as she steps out completely make-up free

She developed her own beauty line last year.
And it appears that Vanessa Williams's products are working a treat on her visage.
Although the actress has always possessed a youthful appearance, The former Miss America looked nowhere near her 49 years as she went shopping in Los Angeles over the weekend.
Youthful: Vanessa Williams looked nowhere near her 49 years as she stepped out completely make-up free in Los Angeles over the weekend
Youthful: Vanessa Williams looked nowhere near her 49 years as she stepped out completely make-up free in Los Angeles over the weekend
The Ugly Betty star went completely make-up free for the outing with not a scrap of product on her face.
Vanessa accentuated her make-up free look even more by pulling her hair completely out of her face and pushing it back with a headband.
The TV star appeared to be coming from a workout as she was seen wearing clingy exercise attire, including a white zip-up top and black leggings.
Confident in her own skin: Vanessa accentuated her make-up free look even more by pulling her hair completely out of her face and pushing it back with a headband
Confident in her own skin: Vanessa accentuated her make-up free look even more by pulling her hair completely out of her face and pushing it back with a headband
Vanessa had then gone shopping, lugging some gift-wrap presents in a bag as she strolled around in flip-flops.
The gorgeous star launched her own beauty line last year in July.
Titled ReVitalistic, the line features five products that include an anti-aging cream, firming eye serum and a skin 'perfecting' peel.
In great shape: The TV star appeared to be coming from a workout as she was seen wearing clingy exercise attire, including a white zip-up top and black leggings
In great shape: The TV star appeared to be coming from a workout as she was seen wearing clingy exercise attire, including a white zip-up top and black leggings
The actress told WWD at the time of the launch: 'I've decided to share my secrets'.
The range is available through QVC, the shopping network.
Red-carpet look: Vanessa attended one of the many Super Bowl parties last week in New Orleans
Red-carpet look: Vanessa attended one of the many Super Bowl parties last week in New Orleans
The star, who last attracted headlines after penning the autobiography You've Got No Idea with her mother, said he had long hoped to release a skincare line.
It had been in the works for 'years'.
'Living in the moment is something I always strive to do, hectic schedule or not,' she explained. 'So, when the parts were put in motion to launch this skincare line, I knew it was something I wanted to accomplish.'
She claimed that she had been very hands-on during the line's creation.
She plucked ingredients that she had grown familiar with and incorporated them into a formula with the help of many skincare experts.
'These are the greatest hits that have worked for me as I've aged,' she said. 'I've taken proven skin care concepts and improved them. I am involved in every aspect of it, from the name, the color palette of the packing, the logo and the ingredients.
'It has been a labor of love and I have loved working on it for years until I knew it was perfect.'
The collection even has a predicted star seller - the Re-Start Skin Serum.
Each of the product is priced between $48 and $68.
She added that the products, some of which omit a ginger scent, can be worn as primers as well as beneath foundations.
She added: 'Texture matters to me whenever I put a product on my face so I've created rich, luxurious blends with a smooth complex giving a weightless feeling.'
Ms Williams added that she had struggled to find the right cosmetics to suit her skin.
'I've tried to age gracefully in front of the camera,' she said. 'I needed products that were effective in reversing the signs of aging, sun damage and years of travel and makeup.
'I couldn't find anything that worked for me. So I decided to create my own.'

没有评论:

发表评论