2012年10月25日星期四

The Ultimate lingerie model! Michelle Mone shows off stunning weight loss as she models her own underwear at launch of new luxury collection

She's recently lost a lot of weight, so Michelle Mone is the perfect person to model her own lingerie.
Debuting her new Ultimo Black Label collection, the underwear tycoon wasn't shy to flaunt her own curves when it came to showing off the product.
Dressed in a blue basque, the 41-year-old business woman joined two models in Glasgow on Thursday who also wore the new lingerie designs.
Perfect spokes model: Michelle Mone wears one of her own underwear designs as she debuts new luxury collection
Perfect spokes model: Michelle Mone wears one of her own underwear designs as she debuts new luxury collection
The Black Label line is fronted by Michael Buble's wife Luisana Lopilato in campaigns, but when she's unavailable for some promotion work, the businesswoman is more than capable of getting the job done herself.
The Ultimo owner, who used to work as a model herself, showed she still has the skills as she posed for photographers in the tiny piece of clothing. 
However, the blonde entrepreneur opted to wear a pair of black skinny trousers under her top, whereas the brunette models were wearing just the underwear.
Working her angles: The entrepreneur used to be a model herself
Working her angles: The entrepreneur used to be a model herself

Fifty shades of underwear: The lingerie tycoon revealed the erotic novel Fifty Shades of Grey inspired her to create the luxury line
Fifty shades of underwear: The lingerie tycoon revealed the erotic novel Fifty Shades of Grey inspired her to create the luxury line
The new Black Label collection marks a new luxury line for the underwear tycoon. She previously admitted that erotic book Fifty Shades of Grey was the inspiration behind the new collection.
'I’ve always wanted to launch a collection of premium lingerie. I challenged my team to create something special, the crème de la crème of lingerie,' she said.
'After reading the Fifty Shades Of Grey series I knew that women would be pining for these kind of designs. It’s the sort of lingerie you wouldn’t be afraid of taking off on a private jet.'
Michelle's weight loss comes after a difficult year which has seen her get divorced after discovering her husband Michael was having an affair with her former colleague Samantha Bunn.
Model duties: Luisana Lopilato usually models the collection, but Michelle happily took over for the day
Model duties: Luisana Lopilato usually models the collection, but Michelle happily took over for the day
She said recently of her marriage breakdown: 'It was very difficult. I was on my own for five months and it was absolutely heart-breaking.
'I cried myself to sleep every night and during the day as well. I was just absolutely distraught.
'I thought "how could you, with a member of my team that I've managed for four years", how could she lie to me so much and stay in my house next door and have dinner at night with my kids? How could he have a relationship with her? I was absolutely shattered by it.'

没有评论:

发表评论